HONEYWELL PMIO SCANNER
The 1756 PMIO Scanner enables a Honeywell TDC 3000® PM/HPM/APM Input/Output Processors (IOPs) to be owned by a ControlLogix controller providing a seamless migration path to the Allen-Bradley ControlLogix platform from the legacy Honeywell TDC 3000® systems. The PMIO Scanner plugs directly into a ControlLogix chassis and connects directly into the TDC 3000® redundant I/O Link.
- TDC 3000 I/O Interface for ControlLogix
- Provides a Reduced-Risk Migration strategy for legacy Honeywell systems
- 28 x IOPs per PMIO Scanner
- Redundant I/O Link (Channel A and B)
- Redundant PMIO Scanners are supported
- Integration into Logix with dedicated Add-On-Profile (AOP)
- Diagnostics available in Logix
- Easy to configure – Slate Configuration Utility
Custom length I/O Link Cables are sold separately.
Honeywell and TDC 3000 are registered trademarks of Honeywell International, Inc.
The 1756 PMIO Scanner will slot into a ControlLogix backplane and provide input and output assemblies which are mapped to various Honeywell TDC 3000® IO Processors (IOPs) allowing the Logix controller to own and control the legacy IO.
The PMIO Scanner also supports Honeywell TDC 3000® IO redundancy by providing two Honeywell IO Link connections via the two 3-way connectors on the front of the module.
The PMIO Scanner supports 3 Modes ofoperation:
- Run - PMIO Scanner configures IOP, reads inputs & controls outputs
- Shadow - Listen only, provides Input & Output Readback values to Logix for checkout/testing
- Learn - Uploads configuration from existing pre-configured IOPs
Options to Add & Configure IOPs:
- EB (Exception Build) File Import
- Online Learn Option
- Manual Configuration
Within the Slate environment each IOP can be configured to match the application.
The following IOPs are currently supported:
- HLAI6 – High Level Analog Input Processor (16 channel)
- AO16 – Analog Output Processor (16 channel)
- DI – Digital Input Processor (32 channels)
- DO16 – Digital Output Processor (16 channel)
- DO32 – Output Processor (32 channel)
- AO8 – Analog Output Processor (8 channel)
The configuration of the IOPs and their respective IO points (channels) can be configured manually, imported from Honeywell EB (Exception Build) files, or scanned from an online Honeywell system.
To aid in migration, the PMIO Scanner provides a number of Operational Modes, including a Shadow mode where the PMIO Scanner can run in parallel with the HPM. In this mode the APM/HPM is controlling the IOPs and the PMIO is listening-in and providing the input data to the ControlLogix.