Note: These products are now sold exclusively through ProSoft Technology
The DF1 Router provides intelligent data routing between EtherNet/IP and DF1 which can help simplify the migration from PLC2, PLC3, PLC5, and SLC systems to ControlLogix or CompactLogix platforms, where a DF1 interface is required.
- Intelligent routing to Logix/PLC5/SLC/MicroLogix
- Direct-to-Tag Technology
- Supports PLC5/PLC2/SLC mapping
- PLC2 read/write to multiple Logix Tags
- Supports DF1 Radio Modem protocol
- Supports Logix programming over Ethernet for Serial interfaces (PLC5/SLC/MicroLogix)
- Supports Connected Workbench Programming (Micro800)
- Supports Logix programming over Ethernet for Serial interfaces (PLC5/SLC/MicroLogix/ControlLogix/CompactLogix)
- Supports interfacing of PanelView Plus and PV800 terminals from Ethernet to Serial.
- Can be used to replace the 1761-NET-ENI
- Isolated RS232 port
- Redundancy supported
The DF1 Router is able to transfer data from a DF1 device to a maximum of three Logix controllers. The module operates in one of four modes, simplifying the configuration for all applications.
|The DF1 Router will redirect DF1 PCCC messages to a Logix controller at a preconfigured EtherNet/IP path. Logix PLC Mapping configuration is also required.
|The DF1 Router will convert DF1 PCCC messages to Logix controller tag reads or tag writes. No Logix PLC Mapping configuration is required.
|The DF1 Router transfers data between a DF1 device and a number of Logix tags, using a preconfigured scheduled. No Logix or remote device configuration is required.
|The DF1 Router transfers messages received from a Logix Message Instruction.
The DF1 Router is configured using the Aparian Slate application. Slate offers various configuration methods, including a controller tag browser.
The module can operate in both a Logix “owned” and standalone mode. With a Logix connection the input and output assemblies will provide additional diagnostics information which will be available in the Logix controller environment.
The module uses isolated RS232 for DF1 communication providing better noise immunity. The RS232 port also uses a terminal block for convenient installation. The module can also be used in systems with redundant DF1 pathways.
A built-in webserver provides detailed diagnostics of system configuration and operation, including the display of received DF1 communication packets, without the need for any additional software.