Aparian Releases PA Link module
The PA Link module simplifies the implementation of PROFIBUS PA by combining an EtherNet/IP and ModbusTCP Linking device with an internal isolated power conditioner and bus terminator.
The PA Link can either operate as a PROFIBUS DPV0/DPV1 master allowing EtherNet/IPThe PA Link can either operate as a PROFIBUS DPV0/DPV1 master allowing EtherNet/IP devices (e.g. Rockwell Logix platforms) or Modbus devices to exchange process, alarming, and diagnostic data with PROFIBUS PA devices as well as provide parameterization and asset management of slave devices using Device Type Managers (DTMs).
The module supports up to 32 PA slave devices and is capable of exchanging up to 2 kilobytes of PROFIBUS data with either a Rockwell Automation Logix controller or any Modbus TCP master or slave device.
The internal power conditioner is capable of supplying up to 420 mA with a software configurable over-current limit. It can also be disabled for applications requiring an external power conditioner.
The PA Link supports module redundancy allowing two PA Link masters to be connected to the same PROFIBUS PA segment in a one-active-one-standby strategy.
The module hosts two Ethernet ports which can be configured in a Device Level Ring or Linear topology.
See PA Link.
IP Point HART now supports PCCC (AB-ETH), FTView, and CC-Link
The IP Point HART has been updated to support three new protocols as well as an enhanced multidrop operation.
The module now supports PCCC (AB-ETH) allowing SLC, MicroLogix, and PLC5 to read and write data to the HART instrument. Direct access from FTView (with now Logix controller required) is also now supported. The module also supports CC-Link allowing the user to connect any HART field device directly to a Mitsubishi PLC.
See IP Point HART.
Aparian Releases Series B DH485 Router
The DH485 Router/B now supports an isolated DH485 port. The module has a RS232 port as well which allows for RS232 to RS485 conversion (and vice versa) which can then be used as a pure 1761-NET-AIC replacement.
The module also has an embedded switch which will allow the DH485 Router/B to operate in a EtherNet/IP DLR ring.
See DH485 Series B.
Aparian Releases Modbus Series B Router
The Modbus Router/B combines the best of both the Modbus Router and Modbus Router 485 into a single module.
The Modbus Router/B supports Modbus RTU232, Modbus RTU485 (now isolated), and Modbus TCP.
The module supports CIP USB which can connect directly to a Logix Controller (via the USB port) to exchange data based on the Modbus Mapping.
The module also has an embedded switch which will allow the Modbus Router/B to operate in a EtherNet/IP DLR ring.
See Modbus Series B.
- Intelligent routing to Logix, SLC, & MicroLogix
- Connect to Logix via Ethernet or USB
- Dual Ethernet Ports supports DLR
- Supports reactive tag mapping
- Supports scheduled tag mapping
- Slave mode supports multiple node mapping
- Converts between Modbus TCP and Modbus RTU
- Isolated RS232 and RS485 ports
- Converts EtherNet/IP to Modbus TCP
- Converts EtherNet/IP to Modbus RTU (RS232 & RS485)
- Easy to install and configure
Aparian releases Honeywell TDC 3000® I/O Scanner interface for Logix.
The 1756 PMIO Scanner enables multiple Honeywell TDC 3000® PM/HPM/APM Input/Output Processors (IOPs) to be owned by a ControlLogix controller providing a seamless migration path to the Allen-Bradley ControlLogix platform from the legacy Honeywell TDC 3000® systems. The PMIO Scanner plugs directly into a ControlLogix chassis and connects directly into the TDC 3000® redundant I/O Link.
- Provides a Reduced-Risk Migration strategy for legacy Honeywell systems
- 28 x IOPs per PMIO Scanner
- Scanner Modes:
- Run - PMIO Scanner configures IOP, reads inputs & controls outputs
- Shadow - Listen only, provides Input & Output Readback values to Logix for checkout/testing/HMI/Historian
- Learn - Uploads configuration from (Honeywell) pre-configured IOPs
- Options to Add & Configure IOPs:
- EB (Exception Build) File Import
- Online Learn Option
- Manual Configuration
- Redundant I/O Link (Channel A and B)
- Redundant PMIO Scanners are supported
- Integration into Logix with dedicated Add-On-Profile (AOP)
- Diagnostics available in Logix
- Easy to configure – Free Slate Configuration Utility